This VNR Report aims to:
- Present the institutional mechanism put in place in Greece which ensures the collective political ownership and commitment to accomplish successfully the SDGs and to foster a whole-of-government approach;
- Highlight the national policy and legal framework which incorporates the SDGs, focusing on the eight national priorities for the SDGs;
- Showcase the role played by key stakeholders in the implementation of the SDGs through the adoption of a whole-of-society approach;
- Provide some keys means of implementation which ensure the comprehensive and integrated achievement of the SDGs at all governance levels (national, regional, international);
- Present the main steps to be taken with regard to the follow-up and review process of the 2030 Agenda and the SDGs.